CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING A BUY NOW PAY LATER TICKET
THE IMPORTANT INFO
Please read this whole info page on how to claim your tickets.
- A Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) ticket essentially reserves a full price ticket (3 or 4 Day standard or VIP) until August 1st.
- Please note the confirmation email from GoCardless can sometimes be slightly delayed or end up in your junk mail. Look out for an email from GoCardless ([email protected])
- If you require more than one ticket, the other person in question must set up their own separate payment with the links on the sign up page.
- If you require parking or campervan tickets, you can purchase these through DICE here.
- All Buy Now Pay Later tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- If you set up more than 1 ticket we cannot make a refund or transfer that to anyone else. Please do not set up more than 1 Buy Now Pay Later ticket or you may over pay for your festival ticket.
- After May 1st any 4 Day tickets reserved under this scheme will go back on general sale & once these are sold out you will only be able to get a 3 Day ticket when you come to upgrade.
- These BNPL tickets are not valid on 2 Day tickets, Day or Evening tickets or any other ticket type other than 3 Day/ 3 Day VIP & 4 Day/ 4 Day VIP.
- 4 Day or 4 Day VIP tickets, can only be reserved until May 1st.
- To gurantee a 4 Day ticket you must pay off the full balance by the 1st of May. After May 1st any Buy Now Pay Later reserved 4 Day tickets will go back on general sale & once these are sold out you will only be able to get a 3 Day, 2 Day or single Day ticket when you come to upgrade.
Please email [email protected] for any queries.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS
At the start of April, we will contact you to pay the balance on a Buy Now Pay Later ticket by sending you a unique promo code for use on the DICE app.
This will get you access to either a 3 Day, 4 Day, 3 Day VIP or 4 Day VIP ticket at the £20, £50 or £100 OFF you’ve already paid.
You will need to redeem your ticket through DICE to enter the festival site.