ArcTanGent is a critically acclaimed, independent festival and since 2013 we’ve been delivering line-ups you won’t find anywhere else on Earth.
Here is a quick list of some things you might want to know about us…
- The festival takes place on 18th – 20th August on the idyllic Fernhill Farm near Bristol, UK with early entry on the 17th August.
- We were winner of Best Small Festival at the UK Festival Awards 2018 and we were also shortlisted for the Best Line-up award.
- Our 100+ acts play across five alternating stages on a relatively compact site, so there is no chance of missing your favourite band.
- We have surely the friendliest and most chilled audience you’ll find at any festival.
- Camping is included for the whole weekend or you can upgrade to several glamping options if you want to experience the festival in style.
- We put a huge amount of effort into sourcing the best food traders a festival can buy. And we promise you’ll love our range of independent and local breweries.
- Every night ends with our infamous silent disco from 11pm to 3am. Trust us, this has to be seen to be believed!
- NME.com says that “ArcTanGent is essential” and “a weekend escape like no other on offer”. Whilst Metal Hammer magazine says that ATG is “three days of expansive exhilaration” and we are “a haven of progressive music across the spectrum of all things heavy”.
Come and escape reality for a few days and join the ATG family.
For information about ArcTanGent please visit our info page.