TO BUY TICKETS
To buy tickets please visit our tickets page. We currently sell tickets through Eventbrite, Gigantic and GoCardless.
TICKETS REQUIRE VALID ID
A valid form of photo ID is required to redeem your ticket. Accepted forms of ID are driving licenses, passports and Proof of Age Scheme card (e.g. Validate UK, Connexions Card). You can visit our ID page for more information.
Eventbrite tickets: If you have not received your e-ticket or you need to re-print your ticket, you can do so by logging into your Eventbrite account here.
Gigantic tickets: If you have not received your e-ticket or need to re-print your ticket, you can do so by visiting https://www.gigantic.com/order-tracker or email Gigantic on email@example.com
In the unlikely event that the government does prevent events taking place this Summer, we would at that point give you the option to transfer your tickets to ArcTanGent 2022 or to offer you a refund if you’d not be able to attend in 2022.
Any booking fees charged are set by our ticketing partners, are outside of our control and are non refundable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Eventbrite tickets: Name changes are possible by logging into your Eventbrite account.
Gigantic tickets: You can email Gigantic on email@example.com and they will update for you.
EVENTBRITE BUY NOW PAY LATER TICKETS
Reserve your ticket by paying a £20 or £50 deposit now and pay the balance any time between now and May 1st.
To upgrade (or transfer) your tickets from a Buy Now Pay Later ticket to a full ticket (at any time between now and May 1st) simply log into your Eventbrite account via http://eventbrite.co.uk/mytickets
You may need to set up a password if you don’t have an account already. However, Eventbrite will have stored a default username for you as the email address you used to buy tickets.
To find your ticket for ArcTanGent in your Eventbrite account:
- Click “View Order” On the right-hand side. (Not the actual icon or title of the festival).
- Click “Transfer” & select the full price 2 day, 3 day or VIP ticket to which you wish to transfer.
- It will then ask you to pay the remaining balance (minus the deposit amount you’ve already paid).
- Visit eventbrite.co.uk/mytickets
- Find your ATG ticket and click “Manage order” / “View order” Please note only the original ticket purchaser will be able to do this & you need to make sure you log into Eventbrite with the same email you used at the time of purchase.
- Click “Transfer”
- Select the ticket to which you want to upgrade & follow the steps. (It will then ask you to pay the difference).
- Get in touch with Gigantic at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will arrange this for you.
GO CARDLESS INSTALMENT TICKETS
We use a platform called GoCardless to provide instalment tickets. You should receive a confirmation email from them after confirming your details. Occasionally GoCardless confirmations are delayed or end up in your junk mail. If you do not receive it 24 hours after setup, please email email@example.com.
- Unfortunately we’re unable to change bank details once the direct debit is set up, so please make sure you use a bank account which you don’t intend to change before the end of the instalments.
- If you’ve missed a payment on your instalment, no need to worry. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reinstate your instalment plan.
- If you have purchased an instalment ticket, this ticket will not appear on your Eventbrite account until you’ve finalised your payments and 2-3 weeks before the festival, when we manually send you the ticket.
GIGANTIC PAYMENT PLAN
All payment plan information can be found here: https://www.gigantic.com/arctangent-festival-tickets/bristol-fernhill-farm/2021-08-19-11-00
UNDER 10’s TICKETS
Under 10s tickets are available for free from our tickets page. There are a limited number of these tickets available. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Any ticketing enquiries can be sent to email@example.com