TO BUY TICKETS
To buy tickets please visit our tickets page. We currently sell tickets through Eventbrite, Gigantic and GoCardless.
TICKETS REQUIRE VALID ID
A valid form of photo ID is required to redeem your ticket. Accepted forms of ID are driving licenses, passports and Proof of Age Scheme card (e.g. Validate UK, Connexions Card). You can visit our ID page for more information.
Eventbrite tickets: If you have not received your e-ticket or you need to re-print your ticket, you can do so by logging into your Eventbrite account here.
Gigantic tickets: If you have not received your e-ticket or need to re-print your ticket, you can do so by visiting https://www.gigantic.com/order-tracker or email Gigantic on firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit a refund request was 5pm on the 31st of May & since the deadline has passed, unfortunately we’re not taking any more refunds requests at this time.
If you cannot make the 2022 dates, then you are more than welcome to sell your ticket at face value & we will help to change the name on the tickets to facilitate this.
If you require help, please drop us an email on our email@example.com email and we’ll endeavour to reply as soon as possible.
Eventbrite tickets: Name changes are possible by logging into your Eventbrite account.
Gigantic tickets: You can email Gigantic on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will update for you.
EVENTBRITE BUY NOW PAY LATER TICKETS
Reserve your ticket by paying a £20 or £50 deposit now and pay the balance any time between now and May 1st.
To upgrade (or transfer) your tickets from a Buy Now Pay Later ticket to a full ticket (at any time between now and May 1st) simply log into your Eventbrite account via http://eventbrite.co.uk/mytickets
You may need to set up a password if you don’t have an account already. However, Eventbrite will have stored a default username for you as the email address you used to buy tickets.
To find your ticket for ArcTanGent in your Eventbrite account:
- Click “View Order” On the right-hand side. (Not the actual icon or title of the festival).
- Click “Transfer” & select the full price 2 day, 3 day or VIP ticket to which you wish to transfer.
- It will then ask you to pay the remaining balance (minus the deposit amount you’ve already paid).
- Visit eventbrite.co.uk/mytickets
- Find your ATG ticket and click “Manage order” / “View order” Please note only the original ticket purchaser will be able to do this & you need to make sure you log into Eventbrite with the same email you used at the time of purchase.
- Click “Transfer”
- Select the ticket to which you want to upgrade & follow the steps. (It will then ask you to pay the difference).
- Get in touch with Gigantic at email@example.com and they will arrange this for you.
GO CARDLESS INSTALMENT TICKETS
We use a platform called GoCardless to provide instalment tickets. You should receive a confirmation email from them after confirming your details. Occasionally GoCardless confirmations are delayed or end up in your junk mail. If you do not receive it 24 hours after setup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately we’re unable to change bank details once the direct debit is set up, so please make sure you use a bank account which you don’t intend to change before the end of the instalments.
- If you’ve missed a payment on your instalment, no need to worry. Please contact us at email@example.com and we can reinstate your instalment plan.
- If you have purchased an instalment ticket, this ticket will not appear on your Eventbrite account until you’ve finalised your payments and 2-3 weeks before the festival, when we manually send you the ticket.
GIGANTIC PAYMENT PLAN
All payment plan information can be found here: https://www.gigantic.com/arctangent-festival-tickets/bristol-fernhill-farm/2021-08-19-11-00
UNDER 10’s TICKETS
Under 10s tickets are available for free from our tickets page. There are a limited number of these tickets available. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Any ticketing enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org