WHAT TO BRING
- Ticket – On entry, please have your printed ticket ready to be scanned. For more information about tickets, you can visit our ticket info page.
- Photo ID – For more info check out our ID page. Photocopies are accepted to gain entry but NOT to purchase alcohol at the bars.
- Phone – Make sure you take plenty of snaps and tag us!
- Bank card – we’re a cashless site. You can find out more info here
- Tent & Sleeping Bag or confirmation of your boutique and pre-pitched tent booking.
- Wet weather essentials – Wellies/suitable footwear, waterproof coat, warm layers.
- Warm weather essentials – Sunglasses, sun hat, SPF.
- Water/water bottle – You can find water taps across the whole site, along with our bars and food traders selling beverage options too.
- Torch – Our site is well lit but a torch might make it a bit easier to find your tent.
- Toiletries – Toilet roll, towel, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush. All the essentials!
- Medication and first aid – Plasters and headache tablets could come in very handy.
- Food – We have such a variety of food traders but it’s a good idea to bring some with you.
- Small camping stoves / BBQs – please lift these off any grass and dispose this responsibly.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Illegal Substances – you can view our drugs and alcohol policy on our Security page.
- Sharp Objects
- Pyrotechnics / Flares / Fireworks
- Animals (with the acceptance of previously agreed assistance dogs)
- Lasers / Laser pens
- SLR and Professional cameras (unless you have been granted a press pass)
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO INFO PAGE.