WHAT TO BRING
- Ticket – On entry, please have your printed ticket ready to be scanned. For more information about tickets, you can visit our ticket info page.
- Photo ID – For more info check out our ID page. Photocopies are accepted to gain entry but NOT to purchase alcohol at the bars.
- Phone – Make sure you take plenty of snaps and tag us!
- Bank card – we’re a cashless site. You can find out more info here
- Tent & Sleeping Bag or confirmation of your boutique and pre-pitched tent booking.
- Wet weather essentials – Wellies/suitable footwear, waterproof coat, warm layers.
- Warm weather essentials – Sunglasses, sun hat, SPF.
- Water/water bottle – You can find water taps across the whole site, along with our bars and food traders selling beverage options too.
- Torch – Our site is well lit but a torch might make it a bit easier to find your tent.
- Toiletries – Toilet roll, towel, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush. All the essentials!
- Medication and first aid – Plasters and headache tablets could come in very handy.
- Food – We have such a variety of food traders but it’s a good idea to bring some with you.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Illegal Substances – you can view our drugs and alcohol policy on our Security page.
- Disposable BBQs – Visitors are permitted to bring purpose built BBQs or small gas camping stoves. No disposable BBQs and no open fires in the festival site or campsite. Disposable BBQs will be confiscated.
- Sharp Objects
- Pyrotechnics / Flares / Fireworks
- Animals (with the acceptance of previously agreed assistance dogs)
- Lasers / Laser pens
- SLR and Professional cameras (unless you have been granted a press pass)
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO INFO PAGE.