VIP WEEKEND TICKETS
INSTALMENT TICKETS FAQ
- Please note the confirmation email from GoCardless can sometimes be slightly delayed or end up in your junk mail. Look out for an email from GoCardless ([email protected])
- If you require more than one ticket, you will have to set up a direct debit ticket per ticket.
- If you require parking or campervan tickets (or any other tickets not listed below), you can purchase these through DICE here.
- Please double check your chosen tickets before confirming as we’re unable to amend ticket type, bank details or the date the money leaves your account.
- All instalment tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable. Except under our FREE refunds till the end of the year (2023).
- Please email [email protected] for any queries.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS
- Once all instalment payments have been settled, you will receive an email from us with an Eventbrite ticket. Please print or bring a copy of this on your phone to gain entry to ATG 2024. You can expect this email around the start of June/ July 2024.