BEST SMALL FESTIVAL WINNERS 2018
ArcTanGent is a critically acclaimed, independent festival and since 2013 we’ve been delivering line-ups you won’t find anywhere else on Earth.
Here is a quick list of some things you might want to know about us…
- The festival takes place in August on the idyllic Fernhill Farm near Bristol, UK.
- We were the winner of Best Small Festival at the UK Festival Awards 2018 and we were also shortlisted for the Best Line-up award.
- Our 90+ acts play across four alternating stages on a relatively compact site, so there is no chance of missing your favourite band.
- We have surely the friendliest and most chilled audience you’ll find at any festival.
- Camping is included for the whole weekend or you can upgrade to several glamping options if you want to experience the festival in style.
- We put a huge amount of effort into sourcing the best food traders a festival can buy. And we promise you’ll love our range of independent and local breweries.
- Every night ends with our infamous silent disco from 11pm to 3am. Trust us, this has to be seen to be believed!
“ArcTanGent is essential” and “a weekend escape like no other on offer”. NME
“Three days of expansive exhilaration” & “a haven of progressive music across the spectrum of all things heavy”. – Metal Hammer
‘Lovely staff, amazing music, cool food, cozy place
A perfect little festival with huge performances from amazingly talented people. Extremely friendly people and chilled experience overall. I’ll be back!
Jolene Rose Musk – Manchester
Best UK festival by a mile!
Well organised, nice staff, chilled atmosphere and obviously AMAZING BANDS! Will definitely be back next year
Awesome weekend yet again! Discovering that much new music to get into in the space of 3 days never gets old! Your line up never lets us down! Jambanai were my absolute stand out highlight but there was so much goodness. As always. CHEERS! x