Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms.
1. We only issue electronic tickets (“Etickets”). We’d like to send you an occasional email with special offers, line up announcements & competitions. However, you can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
2. You will be asked to present your Eticket (including barcode) from the confirmation email to gain admission to the event. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which the Papercup Productions Limited cannot be held responsible.
3. If you do not have a valid Eticket, you will not be admitted to the event – please ensure you bring your Eticket with you.
4. Our ticket providers provide the platform for this transaction but your purchase and contract is made directly with Papercup Productions Limited who is responsible for resolving any issues with you.
5. If for any reason you do not receive your Eticket please email tickets[at]arctangent[dot]co[dot]uk
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Festival Rules from time to time in place of the venue and Papercup Productions Limited (“the Promoter”). Full details are available on request and on the event website.
2. Please check your Etickets immediately when you receive them as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. You must be in possession of a valid Eticket to enter the event.
4. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, the Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that the Promoter cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
5. Once your booking is completed you will not be able to cancel or exchange your tickets and no refunds will be issued. If you wish to change the name on tickets you have purchased, you may do this up until the 15th August by contacting us.
6. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
8. The artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change due to events beyond the Promoter’s control without the Promoter being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. Admission/re-admission will not be allowed to the event site after 10pm on any day during the festival. Please see our website for specific site opening and admission times.
10. To facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission at its ultimate discretion.
11. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
12. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the Promoter to eject you from the venue.
13. The Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at any event – including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles, howsoever caused.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales.
15. Papercup Productions Limited is a VAT registered business and as such VAT will be included within the price of your ticket. Should you wish to receive a VAT receipt then you may request one by emailing tickets[at]arctangent[dot]co[dot]uk
If you are purchasing tickets using our monthly installment plan you hereby agree to the following additional conditions.
1. You agree to follow the payment schedule to the value shown when signing up to the instalment plan.
2. The number and type of tickets (2 day or 3 day tickets or multiples thereof) cannot be changed.
3. Tickets (in Eticket form) will only be issued (by email) once all installments have been paid and the full amount for the ticket/s has been received. Until this time, tickets remain the property of the promoter.
4. Persons ordering multiple tickets will be emailed all tickets to the email address used when signing up to the installment plan. These will all be in the name of the purchaser. If desired, names can be changed once Eticket has been issued.
5. If any payments default for any reason, you will be contacted by email and asked to pay the defaulted payment. Any defaulted payments not received by the subsequent payment date will result in your payment plan being cancelled and the right to any tickets forfeited.
6. All instalment tickets are non-refundable.
1. Glass will not be permitted in any area of the festival site and will be confiscated on entry.
2. Illegal Substances may not be brought into the site.
3. You may be searched at the entrance. Refusal to be searched will result in the denial of entry. Any items that may reasonably be considered as a weapon will be confiscated.
4. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the venue or site will be searched, and ejected from the premises and handed to the police if necessary.
5. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly. Subject to item 7 below, anyone who the management or security personnel deem to be acting in an irresponsible fashion will be given one warning to behave properly. Should the unacceptable behaviour continue, the individuals will be removed from the premises.
6. Ticket holders may be filmed and sound recorded as part of the audience.
7. Anyone seen to be acting irresponsibly with fire or gas canisters will be removed from the site immediately.
8. Staff will demand proof of age if they suspect that the customer is less than 25 years of age. This proof must be in the form of a passport, European country issued drivers licence or Proof of Age Scheme card (e.g. Validate UK, Connexions Card).
9. Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted onto the event site without an accompanying adult.
10. Please help us to keep the site tidy and use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
11. Fireworks, Chinese lanterns and flares are not permitted on site. These items will be confiscated.
12. Cameras for personal use only are permitted.
13. Food for personal consumption only may be allowed onto the site. There are food stalls available on site.
14. Animals, except guide dogs are not permitted on site.
15. No fires or burning of plastics is permitted in the arena.
16. Campfires: – No campfires are allowed.
17. Campervans are permitted on site with a valid campervan ticket. All campervans must park in our campervan parking. No caravans are permitted.
18. Any person found selling goods or services on the festival site without the express written permission of the event management will be immediately ejected from the site.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING.